2.16.2010

Wacky Weekend.

This past weekend was so much fun.
I had some fun-filled days.

FRIDAY:
Today started out getting ready for the day,
and then doing some shopping at FASHION ISLAND.
Emilie came along with me. And helped me decide what I should get.
I got a new out from Martin&Osa (love).
Later, we went to Disneyland to meet up with Heidi and her friends.
Dana, Emilie, and I show up and we were told Emilie's pass doesnt work at Disneyland.
ONLY California Adventures. So we just went there.
We had fun for the little time that we were there.
After I went to Nolans to say my last goodbye to him before he leaves for his mission.
He reports Wednesday, February 17 and will be going to Peoria, Illinois.
After Nolans I went to see a movie with Jordan.
We first missed the 605 freeway. Then thought a movie was playing, but it wasnt.
So we saw Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
(Longesssst title EVER!)

SATURDAY:
Today I went to see Valentines Day with Dana & Sara. Good movie.
When I got home from that my Dad wanted to go buy some new work shoes.
We went to Westminster Mall...but nothing.
So then we went to The Red Wing Store...SUCCESS!
Then we went to Sees Candy and the Verizon store. Then FINALLY home.
I went to dinner with my parents and Heidi to Stonefire. (SO DELISH)
Later that night, Emilie, Sean, and Jordan came over.
Emilie and I made them some cookies and we watched
THE LORDS OF DOGTOWN documentary.
It's a pretty cool documentary to watch. I am definitely not into skateboarding...
BUT it made me just want to learn how.
After watching that we went outside and the boys skateboarded.
Emilie could go in a straight line...and I could barely stand on it.
Jordan tried to teach me...but wasnt happening.
{Here is a little photo I found of skateboarding...
thank goodness I didnt end up like this}

SUNDAY:
Valentines Day. Love Day. Single Awareness Day.
(Whatever you want to call it.)
After I got home from church we had a tasty tasty dinner.
Homemade pizza. and some Marie Callendars Pie.
After dinner Emilie came over and we went to Claires to play games and have treats.
We then came to my house and did a little Photobooth sesh.
You can see pictures of that on my previous blog.

MONDAY:
I was able to see an old friend, Olivia Payne.
Dana and I went to Stonefire with her, then went to Fashion Island,
and topped it off with some Yo Yum Yum.
After that Emilie and I were going to go to the beach.
While we were driving there Jordan called us to see where we were at,
and then him and Travis drove by us. It was crazy.
We went to lunch with them.
Then went to Seans for a little.
Then we all went to a neighborhood Jacuzzi.
We rushed home to change and
get ready to go see Dr. Parnassus.
I don't know if I recommend the movie.
It was super confusing.
After Emilie, Sean, and I went to Jordans and watched...
Family Guy, South Park, Seinfeld, and some other shows.

What. a. fun. weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment