2.07.2010

Fun-Filled-Weekend.

After being sick since Monday (and still getting over this cold),
I decided on Friday that I HAD to get out and have a fun weekend.
So here is how my weekend went...

FRIDAY:
I woke up feeling GREAT! (except for a pretty nasty cough.)
I took two showers. After the first one i fell asleep and got FUNKY hair.
SoI took another one, then I beautified myself for the BYU Volleyball Game.
While getting ready, all of a sudden I started sneezing like crazy.
I sneezed at least 20 times in 15 minutes. It was a bit ridiculous.
I thought to myself...THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!
(okay maybe I actually said it outloud...)
I decided I was still going to go to the game.
So I drugged up with...Sudafed, Singulair, Advil, and Emergen-C.
After I left, I felt GREAT! It was weird...
I think i just needed to get out.
Okay so then...I went to the BYU game with Claire, Veronica, Sam, and Paige
AND the Seacliff Ward.
It was fun...even though we lost.
After the game I went to Olive Garden with my friends.
(tasty breadstick & Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce)
After a late dinner we went to the dance.
I will admit it was my first YSA dance (other than the YSA conference one).
I had a wonderful time.
A great end to a Friday night.

{I hope this is not too boring.}

Saturday:
I woke up feeling 100% better AND I even had a TON of energy.
After breakfast, I turned on some "pump it up" music on.
I started cleaning around the house.
I was going crazzzzzzy!
I had so much energy in me, I was dancing around while cleaning.
(is that weird? dont judge me.)
After cleaning and getting ready for the day,
I had to get homework and other things done.
BUT that didn't last long...
I met Dana and Sara and Nordy's and bought myself some TOMS :)
Then, got IN-N-OUT for my parents and I for dinner.
Then, ran some errands with my dad (like a good daughter).
After spending quality time with my dad, I went to play BOND with some friends.
I was a driver. It's not quite as much fun as running around.
BUT I didn't want to DIE or anything with being sick and having this nasty cough.
After playing a game of that I went to hang out with Jordan, Sean, and Travis.
Jordan {tried} to teach me how to skateboard.
After just talking for a while the boys want to go jacuzzi.
So we went to this random place...
Little did I know we had to hop a fence (I am no good at that).
So the boys were so kinda and lifted me over.
Since I didn't have a bathingsuit...I sat outside and just chatted with the boys.
A fun end to a Saturday night.

Sunday:
I woke up this morning and immediately showered and got ready for church.
I was ready 2 hours early (on purpose), so that I could get some reading done for school.
Church was good today. There were many wonderful testimonies born.
We had break the fast after church...and there were a TON of soups. DELISH!
Then I came home and had MORE food.
Tradition on Fast Sunday: Breakfast for Dinner with the Sister Missionaries.
Waffles. Eggs. Bacon. Sausage. Juice. Syrup. Powdered Sugar.
That just topped off the whole weekend.

Since I always have to post a picture (mainly because I love pictures)
here is a picture of Damon.
We were in THE CHILDRENS PLACE one day,
and while I was in line he said...
"Emily...look at me! I am NOW $10!!!!"
I just started laughing hysterically and had to take a picture of it.
Kids say the darnest things.
(Speaking of which...I will soon have a blog about the funny things my piano students say.)


Well that is all for tonight.
GOOD NIGHT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment