2.12.2010

Disney Day.

Last night I was really bored.
And anxiously waiting Heidi's arrival.
Today, we are going to DISNEYLAND!
I am so excited.
I haven't been since July!
Here are some Disneyland photos from the past.

Heather & I.
Heather Emilie & I.
The girls. Last "HOORAH!" before school started.
Daniel, Matt, Hilary, & I.
Emilie & I.
Oh the joys of going to Disneyland with her.
We have had so so so many good times together.
Emilie & I
Dahls and I.
Dana, Sara, and I took them to Disneyland for their 7th birthday.
It was a surprise.
Hannah and I on the Haunted Mansion.
Last picture of the night with the Dahls.
We saw Minnie right when we were leaving.
With the Sisters.
Tram ride to the park.
A cool star we made with our fingers.
My sisters <3
I am so excited to go today!!

DISNEYLAND HERE I COME!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment