2.09.2010

Reading. Reading. and...more Reading.

When I was signing up for classes...
I guess I didn't realize how much reading this semester would consist of.
NEVER ENDING READING!!
I have four classes:

1. Biology
2. Early American Literature
3. Political Science- US Government
4. Psych- Human Growth and Development

My American Lit professor tells us on the first day...
that there will be A LOT of reading. (OH JOY!)
Which was expected, I guess.
My Biology and Psych teacher have us read the chapter before class
(which is good)
and also take a quiz online before we come to class.
Sooo...there is no getting around the reading in those classes.
Not that I was going to skip it...but I just have to stay on top of it now.
My Political Science teac
her said we don't have to have the book.
The book is just a back up and
second source if we aren't sure what is going on.
Of course right now...my books are right by me.
They are yelling my name.
"EMILY!! OPEN ME!! READ ME!!
I PROMISE YOU I AM REALLY GOOD AND INTERESTING!!"

Well I guess I should get back to my reading...
BUT before I do- here is todays random picture.
{Claire, Lincoln, & I having some fun with photobooth.}

No comments:

Post a Comment