2.14.2010

L.O.V.E

Since it is Valentines Day...I have decided to blog about:
the most important things I love in life.

I love being with children.
So goofy and fun.
I love sleepovers with the girls.
Laying in bed with all the lights off having a photo shoot.
PRICELESS.
I love Emilie Christina Gibson.
E=MC2
I love our many many Disneyland trips.
I love Blake and his obedience to the Lord.
I love the many photo shoots
that Sara, Dana, and I have.
I love the sunset.
I love the temple.
I love my dog, Buckman.
And going on walks with him at the beach.
And chasing him around the house to get him outside.
I love my parents.
They are so cute together.
I love that they are always there for me
and care about me so much.
I love my sisters.
And all the crazy photo shoots that we have.
I love my family.
They are so beautiful.
I love all the crazy times that we have together
I LOVE MY LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. you had to pick the worst pic of us at that sleepover? hahahha jk they were all pretty bad LOL. love you!

    ReplyDelete