6.16.2010

Update

I know I know...once again I have been MIA.
Please excuse my absence.
Here is what has been going on in the past couple weeks...

I finished my 4th semester at Golden West College.
I have one full semester left before I transfer.
I will be transferring with my AA!

Erin graduated from CSULB.
Dana and I had our piano recital.
Our students did so fabulous.
We are so proud of them.
This recital was my second to last one.
December will be my last one teaching her in california.
I am really sad because I love all my students.
They all have a special place in my heart.
I took a trip up to Utah this past weekend with my parents.
While we were there we met with a counselor at UVU.
It's official...(well after I apply) I will be going to UVU.
The counselor put so much in perspective for me
And made me feel at ease about moving and transferring.
I am really stoked.
I will be moving in December/January to start school
And I will be in the Elementary Education program Fall 2011.
It's so crazy to think this is all REALLY happening.
OH! And I am going to be a wolverine....yeah, whats up!?
We really went up to watch Heidi run her first marathon.
She ran the Utah Valley Marathon.
She did such a good job!!
Heidi ran the 26.2 miles in 4.04.36.6!
YIKES!!
GOOD JOB HEIDI!! :)

We also did a little bit of shopping.
We all ended up getting the same shirt.
Cute? or Embarrassing?
Starting next week I will be take a biology class.
6 weeks.
3 days each week.
6 hours each day.
Thats 18 hours a week.
For a total of....108 hours in 6 weeks.
INSANE!!
But i needs to be done to transfer.

I think thats about it for the update.
Have a fabulous week!!
p&l
(thats peace & love)

No comments:

Post a Comment