6.30.2010

Its Just Who I Am.

Its official.
I finally changed the title of my blog.
I had the title as "In progress" because I was thinking of one.
And yes...i know it took me almost a year.
But, I finally came up with it
when I was just looking through pictures
and old blog posts.
"WHO I AM".
Why this title?
Well, the following reasons will explain...

I am...

Someone who loves her family,
someone who is grateful for her parents,
someone who has beautiful sisters,
someone who loves sweets,
someone who loves and misses her best friend,
someone who enjoys sunsets with friends,
someone who adores her grandmother,
someone who could NEVER turn away pasta,
(especially my moms, Stonefire, and Spaghetti Factory)
someone who enjoys a nice time on the beach,
someone who loves the temple,
someone who likes fun times with friends,
someone who goofs off with kids,
someone who cherishes the gospel,
someone who is grateful for her education,
someone who likes to watch movies,
someone who enjoys baking (most of the time),
someone who likes to shop (although I am cutting down),
someone who enjoys driving/drives,
someone who loves music,
and someone who makes memories.

This, of course, is not all of who I am.
This is only some.
Stay tuned for more another time.

Have a great rest of the week.
P&L.
xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. or is it inspiration from a little someone i like to call nick jonas;) hahaha love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha heres the thing. i came up with the name and then was looking up a song to post to go with my new blog title. so i googled it and nick j popped up! so i guess you could say nick j inspired me.

    ReplyDelete