6.24.2010

Lovely Weather

Dear Weather,
Thank you for being so beautiful out recently.
But, I am a little upset.
Why do you have to have the sun shine when I am in class?
It would be nice of you to save the sunshine for...
Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays, and of course Sundays.
Its days like these that I want to go to the beach.
And I cannot.
Please be nice and share the sunshine on the days I dont have class.
Thanks.
-Emily



Dear Beach,
Thank you for this wonderful invite.
Unfortunately, I must decline the offer.
I have class today.
I would love to come lay on your nice warm sand.
And dip my feet in the cool water.
And listen to the waves crash on the shore.
And get a gorgeous tan.
If you can work something out with the weather that would be great.
If you do, I promise I will take you up on the offer tomorrow and Saturday.
See you soon :)
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment