6.28.2010

Music Update

I was looking through some older posts today,
and I decided I would update my music list.
Today I will list what I have been recently been listening to
A LOT!
I recently bought albums from:
Zee Avi,
The Bird & The Bee,
Lady Antebellum,
& Michael Buble.

Here are my recent top 10 songs.
(Yes most of them are from the artists listed above.
I do love other songs, but this is just recent)

1. HELLO WORLD- Lady Antebellum
2. MY LOVE- The Bird & The Bee
3. YOU LOST ME- Christina Aguilera
4. COOLER THAN ME- Mike Posner
5. KANTOI- Zee Avi
6. YOU'RE SOME KIND OF WONDERUFL- Michael Buble
7. WHEN YOU GOT A GOOD THING- Lady Antebellum
8. BITTER HEART- Zee Avi
9. POLITE DANCE SONG- The Bird & The Bee
10. ALL I DO IS DREAM OF YOU- Michael Buble

Thank you to my sisters for introducing me to some of these new artists.
I love learning about new music.

Have a marvelous monday :)
P&B. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment