6.24.2010

Oldies but still Goodies.

I am just a wee bit bored.
I am waiting to go BOWLING with sara and claire.
(Dana you are missed.)
I thought I would blog some of my fav pics.
I have WAY too many to choose from...
so there may be another blog with more.
It's just so hard to choose.
I love my family and friends :)

(Peace. Love. Friends.)
(Love this girl.)
(4th of July at grams.
I miss him.
<3)
(Just one of those random sleepover nights.
Maybe a little too much fun...?)
(The night Joe and Steve gave us girls our Lakers jerseys.
Thanks boys.)
(Rocket Summer Concert with Tiara and Claire.)
(One of many family vacations.)
(Oh just one of those crazy photo seshs with Hilary on the bus.)
(Camping. We all ended up wearing our purple v-neck GAP shirts.)
(My family. And our family face. I love them.)


Take care :)

1 comment:

  1. dana with those glasses, the face im making in that bed- all classic. hahahha love you

    ReplyDelete