6.16.2010

3 months to go...

Today marks the day that Elder Miller has 3 months left.
It is crazy how fast time it starting to go by.
I am told its only going to go quicker now.
I cannot wait to see him!

{Dinner with Elder and Sister Teh (Quorum of the Seventy),
Brother and Sister Odgers, and Elder Bates (companion)}
{One of the recent baptisms}
{Heritage Street in Vigan}

Last night I had a dream that he was home...
And it wasn't fun waking up to know he wasn't really here.
I finished writing a letter to him and mailed it at about 10 am.
Then my mom came in my room at noon to give me a letter from him.
This happened with the last letter he sent also.
Maybe I should send more letters? haha
I made a questionnaire for him to fill out and he actually do it.
I loved reading all of his answers.

I can tell how much he has grown from his mission.
He is such a wonderful example.
Thank you Elder Miller.
I'll see you before long. <3

1 comment:

  1. ahhh! it'll fly by, especailly with that clever chain and rhymes :) hahah

    ReplyDelete