6.22.2010

Brutal Biology

Today was the start of Biology.
6 weeks.
3 days a week.
6 hour each day. (3 hour lab&3 hour lecture)
Thats a total of 18 hours a week.
Professors expect each student to spend 2-3 hours of studying for every 1 hour spent in class.
That means each night I would have to do around 6-9 hours of studying each night. YIKES!
Each night I have to make an outline of the next days lab. And the professor wants it to be as easy as possible. She said "NO complete sentences. Use words from the lab (don't put it in your own words). No details."
Outlines shouldn't be too hard.
I am going to work hard for this class.
Its going to be an intense 6 weeks.
And its going to go by fast....well it better.
I have other more exciting things to look forward to...

Oh also, Sara Spirk and I went on a lovely little walk up to one of my favorite spots.
The hill across from the Newport Beach Temple.
Blake and I went up there a couple times together...and it quickly became one of our favorite spots to go to together.
So when we were up there....I told her many stories. (What else did ya think?)
(WARNING: If you don't' want to hear the stories...don't go up there with me.)
Oh and of course we took some pictures...

Thats it.
Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment