5.01.2011

Early Bedtime means....Crazy night?

Friday night I went to bed around 10 pm.
Why so early on a Friday night?
I had to wake up at the crack of dawn to go take the PRAXIS test.
(test for teaching).
Apparently I was super nervous and paranoid while sleeping.
I had bad dreams about the test.
1. I woke up late and had to rush to the school,
but they wouldn't let me in.
2. All of the different subjects of the test were in different buildings.
Math was in one center and then
English was on the other side of campus.
It was a bit ridiculous.
And then to add to all of this crazyness...
I texted Blake when I was half-asleep.
It was about 1:30 in the morning,
and it went something like this:

ME: Morning Sweetheart.
(I remind you it was 1:30 AM)
BLAKE: wait.. its still bedtime babe.
ME: Oh yeah. You are right. Whoops. I am out of it hahm
a week bit confused.

And then it went on a bit from there...but I woke up.
I told Heidi this yesterday, and she was CRACKING up.
It actually was pretty hilarious.
Just to clarify....I AM NOT A SLEEP TEXTER!!
And since I didn't get much sleep that night...
after I got back from the test, I took a 3 hour nap.
That felt so so so so great!!

On that note...I hope you are having a fabulous Sunday.
I know I am.
Went to church.
Took a small nap.
Now, waiting for Blake to get here so we can go on a drive through the Canyon.
Then, we are making dinner with Heidi & Steven
and watching the CES fireside.
Given tonight by: Sister Rosemary M. Wixom.
She is the Primary General President.
I suggest everyone watch it.
These firesides are always wonderful.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment