5.12.2011

Coming Home...

I am about to go pack my bags because....
(insert drum roll here)
I AM COMING HOME!!
I leave in 3 1/2 hours to head to the airport.
My sweet friend JEMI is taking me.
I cannot wait to go home.
WHY?
Because I get to see family and friends.
AND, of course, because....
HEIDI & STEVEN (Heiven or Steidi)
are getting MARRIED!!
What a beautiful day this will be.
Love these two so so much.
And one of the best parts of them being married is...
they will just be living on the other side of my apartment.
Rummikub and Sunday dinners ALL the time!!
The only thing that I wish could be better about this weekend is....
Blake coming home with me.
Instead, he is staying here and I am going home.
I will miss him.eheinc gzdrPeace out UTAH!
(see you sunday night)

No comments:

Post a Comment