5.12.2011

Craziness.

My Summer semester of school started.
Which means...first semester at UVU!!
I am taking two classes.......in 7 weeks.
YIKES!!
Math won't be too bad. Yeah there is homework,
but so far it is really easy.
Childrens Literature is going to be insane.
Here is a little brief list of what all I have to do in this class:
1. Read the following books (by these dates):
- Hatchet (5/16)
- The Giver (5/20)
- Maniac Magee (5/27)
- Harry Potter- any in the series (6/3)
- Watsons Go To Birmingham (6/8)
- Esperanza (6/17)
2. DO the following assignents (by these dates):
- Author Illustrator (5/18)
- Poetry Collection (5/25)
- Maniac Magee write up (5/27)
- Harry Potter write up (6/3)
- Historical Fiction Nontraditional Book Report (6/6)
- Biography Presentation (6/10)
- Information Book-Newsletter (6/13)
- Bibliography (6/15)
- Final Presenation (6/20 & 6/22)
3. Midterm & Final & Tutoring (on these dates):
- Midterm ( 5/31-6/2)
- Final Exam(6/24)
- 20 hours of Tutoring (6/20)

On top of all of this...I am still working two jobs.
And I want to see and spend time with Blake.
(even if it means we are doing homework.)

Life is so crazy now.
Which I am grateful for though.
The last 4 1/2 months have been somewhat boring.
I had one class and two jobs.
The days that I didn't work, I had no idea what to do with time.
Now, I have to find the time to relax and just enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment