4.27.2011

Two Jobs can be stressful

Working two jobs has its ups and its downs.
I still feel so blessed to have been able to find two jobs in a week.
Its amazing how things work out sometimes.

A downfall about having two jobs is having to coordinate scheduling.
This week, I have been scheduled to work on Saturday night....
at BOTH places.
Same exact times. 7-11.
What to do?
I have tried contacting so many people for both jobs.
I am just about stuck.
I am waiting to hear back from one more person at each place.
If this doesn't work out with either of them....
I don't know what I am going to do.
I am stressing about this.
SO SO SO SO much.
I am having NO luck with having someone cover one of my shifts.
Either place.
I don't care.

I guess this is what happens when one boss doesn't pay too close of attention to your schedule.
When specifically told--I cannot work Saturdays.

The pressure is on.
Can I find someone to cover my shift?
Or will I have to talk to one of my bosses?
What ever I have to do....I better get a shift covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment