4.06.2011

The Good Times Will Never End.

This past weekend was so wonderful.
A lot of my California friends came up to visit.
Veronica, Claire, Spencer, Alan, Patrick, Zack.
We were all able to spend the day together on Thursday and Friday.
I won't bore you with giving a play-by-play of how the weekend went.
I will say how I loved this weekend.
It was relaxing and fun.
Saturday and Sunday were my favorite days.
I was able spend Saturday evening til Sunday evening with Blake.
We were able to get away and stay at a friends grandparents house.
It felt like a small vacation
(even though we were like 45 minutes away).
It really was just so perfect.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend.


Have a fabulous week!!

2 comments:

  1. im so glad i got to hang out with you!! this weekend will be fun too :)
    ps are those balloons from toyota perhaps??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know exactly. they were in the middle of the road on the way to adams grandparents. we almost hit them.

    and yes this weekend will be so fun!!

    ReplyDelete