4.06.2011

Conference. Target. Home.

Over the weekend, I had the opportunity to watch
General Conference.
I always love being able to relax at home and
listen to the words of the Prophet and Apostles of our church.
I loved the talk by Paul V. Johnson.
One thing I wrote down during his talk was
"I don't always know that blessings are going to come during times of trial or pain--
just be patient and have faith that they will come."
This has been a huge thing for me lately.
With my whole Math Placement test, I was disappointed in myself
for not doing as well as I thought I would do.
But, as my mom and few others pointed out-
there may be a reason for placing where I did.
Maybe I need to take this math before I take College Algebra,
so that I can review a few things and do well in College Algebra.
It's all about having faith in our Heavenly Father.
He knows what he is doing.
We don't always know why things happen or
why they happen when they happen,
but just have faith and know they happen for a reason.

I love Conference weekend so much.
All of the talks were fabulous.
We are so blessed to have a Prophet guide us in this day.
He loves us and wants the best for us.

Peace&Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment