4.06.2011

I'm Coming Home...

Yes, this is my third post this morning.
But, I got a little behind and I probably
won't have much time tomorrow to blog.

In approximately 39 hours I will be back home.
Erin&Mike are getting married this weekend.
I am so excited to celebrate this weekend with them!!
I have missed my bestie Maelen.
I love being able to Skype with her.
I am excited to see Grams. <3
And most of all....
excited to see my beautiful family.
I love them. <3
I miss everyone back at home.
Even though this is going to be a short weekend,
I am just grateful to be going home.

Heidi, Steven, Blake, and I will be heading back
to California on Thursday afternoon.
We will arrive around midnight.
Friday will be prep for the wedding.
Then Saturday is the wedding.
What a fabulous day that is going to be.
Steven, Blake, and I will head back to Provo on Sunday morning.
I'll try to remember to take pictures
and blog about the weekend when I get home.

Have a great rest of the week.
I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment