3.20.2011

SERVE.

I LOVE SUNDAYS!!
Sundays are my favorite day.
It gives me time to focus more on what is really important.
And also to relax and prepare for the next week.
Today at church we talked a lot about SERVICE.
After todays lessons, I realized I need to be better at serving others.
I love the scripture Mosiah 2:17

"And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom;
that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings
ye are only in the service of your God."

I am challenging myself to do little acts of service all week.
I need to forget about myself and serve.
Its important to remember that Christ always served,
and if we are striving to become like Him then
we will serve others always.
Christ was a perfect example of service.

jesus-serving.jpg


Today I also took about a 4 hour nap.
I worked a 32 hour week and I am just so exhausted from this week.


Stay tuned for a later post of an interesting 1 1/2 hours of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment