3.15.2011

I love...

With my new goal of always being positive...
I have been thinking of things that i LOVE.

1. I love SPAGHETTI!!
(Yes, I just ate a bowl and it is 12:30 am)
2. I love that I have such a loving family.
3. I love being so happy!!
4. I love looking at old pictures.
(which I miss doing at home.)
5. I love cuddling up in a blanket.
6. I love being a member of
7. I love being able to get a sweet discount at my works.
(where one I can get all the ice cream/custard/frozen yogurt that I want.)
8. I love being busy with work and school.
9. I love my besties Maelen and Milla.
10. I love being in love. I love Blake!!
(he is the sweetest boyfriend EVER.)
11. I love Peeps.
12. I love {getting} flowers.
13. I love Sundays.
(favorite day of the week.)
14. I love being surrounded by good, happy people.

And the list goes ON and ON...

Until next time...
Stay Happy!!

Oh and P.S. I am a new supervisor at one of my jobs!!
Oh Happy Day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment