3.24.2011

Frustration.

I have to take the Math Placement Test at UVU.
I cannot take College Algebra there until I have taken the placement test.
Hopefully I will do well and will test in to College Algebra.
If I do not (and I test into something lower-which will stink)
then I will be put back another semester of school.
I am just frustrated with all this.
I am currently taking practice tests to help me.
Hopefully, everything goes well.
Cross your fingers and say a little prayer that I do well

1 comment:

  1. Well you could pay full tution at byu indepedent study then show the transscript of you passing the class. Taking a placement test could set you back rather you can take a course or even the class above college alegbra and never worry about math again. Food for thought????

    ReplyDelete