1.01.2011

Goodbye California...

Hello Provo!!
After a long week of packing and visiting friends and saying goodbyes...
I finally made it to Provo safely.
Heidi, Steven, Mom, Dad, and I made our trek to Provo this morning.
I moved my belongings into my apartment.
And I am staying at Heidis until I can officially move in and get a key on Monday.

Tonight will be a relaxing night.
Tomorrow-church at my new ward!!
Pick up Maelen. I am so excited to see her.
Hang out with the family.
And maybe unpack a little bit.
Monday unpack and shop for anything else needed.

I am so excited to be up here.
I miss my family and friends back at home so much.
But this is a good change for me.
I keep praying that I will find a job, do well in school, and be comforted.

Oh I am so glad that Provo welcomed me here with 10 degree weather. (NOT)
Layers. Layers. Layers.
Oh and I do love boots. I get to wear my new ones that my parents got me from Christmas.
Well, I think that is it.
I will take some pictures and post them later. (If I do remember to)

A few favorite pictures:
{the family+steven. saying goodbyes to gma}
{the fam. i love them.}
{I will miss my little man (luke)}
Until next time...
Peace and Blessings.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I like the event that you did on Monday to shop... That was my deal on tuesday....... My apartment is so cute. I need to blog about my apartment and decorations that i have put up and things I have made. Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete