1.12.2011

You Don't Know What You Really Have...

Until it is gone.
Moving to Utah has really made me appreciate certain things a little more in my life.

1. FAMILY.
I love my family so much.
I didn't think it would be that hard to move away from them.
But, I have come to find out that it is much harder than I thought.
I am grateful that Heidi lives right above me.
I am grateful for my family and the love that they show me.
I feel so blessed to have such a fabulous loving family.

2. FRIENDS.
I have some of the best friends back at home.
We all have so many good memories.
Being in a whole new environment makes it a little more difficult to make friends.
Especially, when I am not the most outgoing person.
But, I am doing my best to try and meet new people.
I most definitely miss my girls though!!

3. MY HEAVENLY FATHER/TESTIMONY.
I have had to rely more and more on my Heavenly Father.
As I have moved up here, I have been missing home.
I always pray that I will be comforted.
I realize that I have to have so much faith that my Heavenly Father is watching out for me.
Find a job is hard. I have faith that I will find one.
My testimony of faith is growing more and more now that I live on my own.

4. A JOB.
I was so blessed to be able to teach piano.
I miss all my students so much.
I am truly grateful for the opportunity I had to teach
and meet such wonderful children.

5. SCHOOL.
I miss going to school full-time.
I know...WEIRD!! But its true.
I only have one class a week.
My days are boring and filled of finding a job.
I cannot wait until I can go back to school full-time.

6. BEING BUSY. (always)
I love to be busy and have things to do.
Even though going to school full time and working was stressful and busy...
I loved it. It kept me busy.
I cannot wait for when I go back to school full-time and have a job.


Don't take things for granted.
You really don't know what you really have...until it is gone.

1 comment:

  1. YOur post was very tender. i have similar feelings about missing family but you are a social butterfly. Lets do more things.......

    ReplyDelete