1.16.2011

Sunday Dinner.

This weekend I had some friends come up to Utah to visit.
Well maybe they didn't come to visit me specifically,
but nonetheless they were here.
On Thursday we went to Brick Oven.
And got FREE pizza. YES FREE!!
So awesome as a poor college student.
And we watched How To Train Your Dragon.
Alright, so maybe I didn't watch it...because I fell asleep.
But, they watched it at my apartment.
On Friday, we got GS (thats short for Golden Spoon).
Then hung out at my apartment, played games, and then went to this dance thing.
Skip Saturday because they went skiing. While I hung out with Tedi (my roommate).
Today, I prepared a delicious meal for Blake, Adam, Alan, Patrick, Lauren, and Tedi.
(With Tedi's help, of course).
We had Marinara pasta (my specialty) with chicken in it.
Veggies. Garlic Bread. and butterscotch cookies (compliments of Ashley and Lindsay...thanks).
Tedi and I have just been relaxing all day and watching movies.
Oh and I definitely did some homework.
AND...I applied to a nanny job that I think would be perfect for me.
Well thats all. Time to go to ward prayer.
Until next time...
<3

2 comments: