12.23.2010

Farewell.

Since I am leaving for Utah soon...
Milla and Maelen threw a going away party for me.
Chocolate Fountain.
Wii-Just Dance.
Ping Pong.
DJ & Dancing.
Indoor Soccer.
Oreo Truffles.
Such a fun night!
I am so happy I could see a lot of my friends before I leave.
I am going to miss everyone.
Here are pictures from the party...
{Yeah...Santa came.}
{I wanna hold your hand.}
{And maybe Batman, Robin, and a cowboy came, too}
{I love my sisters.}
{Signature pose with these girls.}
{Thats Randy, he's a stud.}
{Cool kid, Mike.}
{I love these kids. Our crazy group.}
{West Coast.}
{This is my boyfriend, Donovon <3}
{This is my crazy dance partner, Maelen}
{This is Cody...he writes really good songs-on the spot.}
{I got went from the rain and wasn't happy about it.}
These girls are THE BEST!
Thanks for throwing me a party.
I have the best friends ever.
I'll miss you girls.
I love you.

9 days until I become a "Utard."

Until next time,
have a Very Merry Christmas.
<3

1 comment: