7.06.2011

Vacation.

A vacation is much needed over here.
My 7 am class is killing me.
It is just WAY too early.
Also, I am working A TON!!
Which is good because I will be in CA for 2 weeks in August,
and NOT working.
I worked a total of about 35 hours last week.
(24 at just ONE place.)
But, I shouldn't complain.
I am so grateful for my jobs.
Anyway....with life being so busy--
I am so excited for a vacation!!
Heidi, Steven, and I will be traveling to
California in two weeks.
I will have Wednesday night and Thursday
to spend with family and friends.
And then Friday I will be driving to Vegas
with Blake and his family.
We will see a show there and stay the night.
And then drive the rest of the way to Utah.
I am so excited for the following:
- the beach
- see my family
- see Blake
- hang out with friends
- my first time to VEGAS baby!!
This is going to be such a great fun short trip.
Only 2 weeks!!!!
Time needs to speed up a bit, PLEASE.

Have a terrific Wednesday <3

1 comment:

  1. your first time inVEGAS??!! YOU ARE KIDDING ME. make sure you go on new york new york roller coaster, youll love it

    ReplyDelete