7.08.2011

Let the fun begin...

Time for the birthday festivities to roll on in.
Let it all begin!
Yes...most of the time my birthday lasts more than just the one day.
I try to get it to last as long as I can.
(Dana always reminds me that it only lasts the one day.
Little does she know, that it certainly does not.)

Today:
- Breakfast at Mimi's Cafe with Heidi and Steven
- Clean my apartment
(a little gift to myself and my roommate.)
- Shopping with Brittany
- Grocery Shopping with Jenny
- Work...not excited.

Saturday:
- Work...blah.
- Dinner and Color Me Mine with Jenny

Sunday:
MY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY!!
21 baby.
- Church
(no better way to spend a birthday.)
- Dinner at Heidi & Stevens
(Maybe some Mango Chicken Salsa....yummmm!!)

This will be a fun birthday weekend.

And then when Heidi, Steven, & I go home in 12 days,
we are going to dinner with all of the family.
Steven's birthday is on the 18th, so we will celebrate
for both of our birthdays.
I can hardly wait!!

{This is from my 18th birthday...3 years ago
Boy, time flies.}
{P.S. Remember when my hair was this length,
before i cut it?
Yeah...I miss it.
It's growing though!!}


Let the birthday festivities begin!!

2 comments:

  1. my hair is shorter than that!!! ahhhhhh makes me miss my dead hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha can't wait for my short hair to grow now.
    and i can't wait to see your shorter hair now :)

    ReplyDelete