6.11.2011

First, I apologize for being so horrible about blogging.
Life is so busy.
Whenever I am not at work or school, I am at home doing homework.
I always want to sit down and blog a little, but no time.
So please forgive me.
Only 2 more weeks of this crazy schedule.
And then hopefully it will calm down.

Second, Blake took me on one of our last dates last night.
(Read on to know why its own of our lasts.)
It was perfect.
I met him at Olive Garden after work.
(And we had the BEST waitress.
She was a little old lady from Spain.
When she would come check on us she would say
"how are my beautiful people doing?"
She was so sweet and funny.)
After Olive Garden we played some
Crash Bandicoot on his computer.
(He knew I have been wanting to play it.)
And then he put in Gladiator (clean flicks version).
Of course, I fell asleep.
Not only did I fall asleep in the middle of the movie...
I think I made a record for myself.
I was out within a minute of the movie.
(Sorry Blake.)

Third, Blake leaves me in 4 days.
He is moving back home.
This makes me really sad.
I cannot wait to see him in 39 days.
(And, of course, see my family and friends.)
I am going to miss him so much.
I love you, Blake!

Fourth, so far I have made it through this dreadful summer term.
I only have:
2 math tests left
2 chapters of math homework
1 childrens novel to read
2 assignments for childrens lit
1 final project for childrens lit
All in less than 2 weeks.
Its not THAT much, right?

Well, thats it for now.
Oh and of course.....
picture for today:
I love this picture of us.
Shows who we are pretty well.
Me: "sweet & sassy"
(in blakes words)
Blake: calm, relaxed, & cool

Until next time....
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment