6.26.2011

"Bob Marley makes me feel like I know what its like to smoke weed..." *(Please Read On)*

My coworker and I were pretty bored at work last night.
Towards the end of the night...
some things just were just really funny to us.
Sometime around 10, this guy comes to check out.
He was asking how some people paint certain items.
So my coworker started to describe a few of them.
One of the plates had Bob Marley on it.
The guy thought it was really cool and then said this...

"I like listening to Bob Marley music because
it makes me feel like I know what its like to smoke weed..."

We started laughing a little bit.
And after he left we were just cracking up.
We wrote his quote on a sticky note
for the rest of the employees to see.

Who says something like that?
It was hilarious.

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment