6.23.2011

27 days.

I miss home.
I mean....
I really really miss home.
I miss my family.
I miss Blake.
I miss the beach.
I miss my old ward.
I miss my friends.
I miss my piano students.
I miss the kids I babysat.

If I could...I would pack up and leave right now.
But....only 27 days until I come back for a short visit.
And then 19 days after that for a longer visit.
I hope time flies by.
I am going to give myself a project to start to help the time fly.
I cannot wait!!

California...SEE YOU SOON!!

P.S. today I went to the pool with some friends....
My body hasn't really seen the sun in a while.
1. Winter decided to stay longer that wanted.
2. NO time to lay out.
But...today I needed it.
And my body got a bit of sun haha.
Not totally burned...but pretty dang close.

Have a fab week.
Peace&Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment