6.02.2011

Don't Stop Me Now.

Please, no one stop me.
I am on a roll.
I took my Children's Literature midterm today.
I left feeling so confident.
I studied really hard for that.
Memorized everything there was to memorize.
The test only took me about 25 minutes to take.
As soon as I sat down, I was just haulin' through that test.
I was a bit nervous to take that test,
but I told myself I had to be confident.
After feeling so great about this test...
I am so ready to take on my other tasks.
Yes, it would be nice to take a break.
But, so much more to do.
I have my Harry Potter write-up due tomorrow.
I take my 2nd math test tomorrow.
(Lets hope I do as well as I did on the first--or even better.)
An assignment and book report for Childrens Lit due Monday.
And....I start tutoring little kids on Monday.
And I will be doing it on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
An even crazier life is on its way.
Oh!! And I am now working 6 day weeks.
So please....DO NOT STOP ME!!
Just not yet.

1 comment:

  1. way to go Em!! so proud of you! just keep goin girl! You can do it

    ReplyDelete