3.30.2010

Totally Tuesday ( A Tad Late)

Last week Emilie and I went to Target
and we bought some egg coloring fun things.
Tattoo Fun & Giltter Fun.
So on Tuesday night...
Emilie Ashley and I decorated eggs.
We had so much fun.
You might just be able to tell in the following pictures...
{Emilie having a little fun with the paint}
{Me with two of my eggs.}
{Ashley decorating her egg.}
{Some of our finished eggs.}

Funny (kinda) story behind this picture.
(Let's see if I can actually tell it over this.)
On Tuesday, I took Bucky on a walk down at the beach.
I thought it would be nice for the both of us.
We walked along the path in huntington.
We started at 9th street and went to 16th
(its about as far as bucky was feeling).
When we got back to the car I opened up the passenger door
to take off his leash and put in the car.
Bucky decided to hop in and sit in the drivers seat.
I thought..."Oh this is so cute Bucky."
He then would not get out of the seat.
I tried pulling on him.
Nothing worked.
Well, maybe treats would have.
but unfortunately I forgot to bring them with.
So I went to the drivers side and tried to get him out,
he decided to jump over the middle console
and hop into the back seat.
Which yeah...I was okay with.
I was backing out of the drivers side
and the wind blew my door really hard
and I didn't realize it until my hand...
was caught in the door.
Four of my fingers were slammed in the door.
Yeah...it hurt!!
My fingers may still be a little bruised.
But Buckman and I both enjoyed our walk...
thats the important part, right?

Have a fab day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment