3.03.2010

Random Rambling

Today I was thinking of random things about me.
Here is what I have come up with so far.
15 random things about me.
Bare with me.
and ENJOY!

1. When I was a baby, I fell asleep in my spaghetti.
(maybe that is why i LOVE spaghetti now?)

2. When I was five, I cracked my head open.
(You could almost see my brain....not really.)

3. I love peeps.

4. I have seen wicked twice,
joseph and the technicolor dream coat, and stomp. (love them)

5. I teach piano, mainly to little munchkins (aka children)

6. I want to be a teacher "When I Grow Up". (Hopefully first grade)

7. I get obsessed with new things that i buy.

8. I am not a big reader. (don't ask me to read a book-especially if its long.)

9. I was in the spelling bee in 5th grade.
(i got out on exercise...who knew it wasnt spelled exCercise)

10. I get frustrated when teachers do not erase
every little thing on the board. (i want to run up there and erase it or comment.)

11. I love roses (especially receiving them)

12. I love disneyland.

13. I love to drive.

14. I love the names JETT and LUCY.

15. I am obsessed with chapstick...
(i put it on quite often, maybe too much?)


More to come another day.



Today's random photo
{Since I always ALWAYS always have to have at least one picture.}
This is Sara and I on Saturday eating cheesecake.
We went to Cheesecake Factory and got a pice of...
{drum roll please}
OREO CHEESECAKE!!
yummm it was delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment