3.30.2010

Holla at my Labbies...

Here is a little shout out to my labbies (lab group).
SAM, MOLLY, LARA, & MATT.
They are the best.
We didn't have lab on monday.
(which I am okay with because its spring break,
yet I still missed them.)

Some inside jokes we have:
- The famous Kim Possible timer
- I am taking a note that I am taking notes.
- Look a fish! There is a fish floating in our guaiacol.
- SHAKE & BAKE!
- Oh my goodness! I am apologizing and nobody is listening!
That is like a tree falling in the woods &
no one hearing it
- MOLLY! There's a duck over here
- Man with the face.
- CONGO RED!
- Methane Blue!
- Your job is the blower.
- I like to eat eat eat Apples and Bananas...
- Concentration, Concentration is the game
Keep the rhythm, keep the rhythm as the same
Starting with...JELLO
- I was the best typer in the 7th grade...
and I still am!!

And our most used/favorite:
- CTRS!!!!!!

And now for todays....
Picture of the day:
{This was taken when we were taking
pictures for our christmas card a few years ago.
Don't worry...we did not use this one.
But i LOVE this picture.
I think it is hilarious.}
ENJOY it


No comments:

Post a Comment