3.08.2010

Terrific Talents.

Today went a little slow and I was not having the best day.
No specific reason at all...but it was just one of those days.
I was really hoping my students would do something to make me laugh.
And all four of my students did just that.
Thanks Luke, Sabrina, Fiona, and Lauren.
{HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA!!}

I just had to record two of my students doing something special for me.
These two girls are so adorable and always bring a smile to my face.

Here is Sabrina {8} doing a handstand.

This is Lauren {8} doing some of her hip-hop moves.
She and her little sister just started a hip-hop class.
Hopefully Lauren will keep doing some of her hip-hop moves for me.

I love my students :)

1 comment:

  1. i think the handstand girl needs a little help from church claire :) hahahha just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete