9.22.2009

-T-h-e...F-o-r-k-

Whenever I have been asked to name my most embarrassing moment I am not able to. But that is all going to change now. Today Sara, Dana, and I were at South Coast Plaza and decided to get dinner at Corner Bakery Cafe. Dana and I were sitting down at the booth waiting for our food while Sara went over to get her water. I thought I saw Sara coming around the corner carrying a water, napkins, and some forks. I all of a sudden said, "Did you get me a fork?"
But here is the embarrassing part....it actually was not Sara. It was some other lady. I didn't look at the face before I said what I said. The lady responded with, "No I did not. Sorry." I told her that I thought she was my friend and that I was sorry. Oh boy! I was so embarrassed. It may not seem very embarrassing but it definitely is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment