9.20.2009

Camp-in

This weekend has been amazing. Friday night I left for Lake Arrowhead with some ladies from the Relief Society in my ward. We played games, learned about unity, went on a hike, cliff jumped, swam in freezing cold water, and ate pizza. We made it home an hour and a half before the adult session of stake conference started on saturday night. The weekend now ends with a wonderful Stake Conference. Thanks ladies for making this such a fun weekend. :)
Sisterly love. <3
The Relief Society....before the hike.

Sistersssss.
Can you believe it? I jumped from a 20 foot rock.
After trying to get out of doing it...I finally gave in to jumping.
I didn't want to regret not jumping...so I did it! :)
Oh and the water was FREEZING!
My body went numb the second I hit the water.
Worth it? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment