9.23.2009

It Must Be Love

This past summer I started to eat tons of cantaloupe. My mom would have it all cut up when I would get home from my four hour English class. I would sit down at the table and just chow down on it. I would eat more than half of the bowl. I think I ate way too much of it because now my throat gets very itchy when I eat it. I don't like being allergic to cantaloupe. I would have to say it is love. I love cantaloupe. It makes me very sad when I cannot eat cantaloupe very often or even eat a lot. Why must I be allergic to it? It must be love...

So basically I thought this picture looked really cool. I would love to learn how to make this.

1 comment:

  1. hahha that is cool! and the picture with the kids is sooo cute! i cant believe how big they are!!! :)

    ReplyDelete