9.20.2009

L.O.S.T. S.P.I.D.E.R.

About two weeks ago I was lying in my bed about to go to sleep when I saw something in the corner of my eye. What is it you may ask. Well let me tell you. It was a spider. Yes...a spider was IN MY BED! I immediately grabbed a bunch of kleenex and killed it. Fast forward to tonight now. So I was on the phone talking to my lovely sister Heidi, when once again I saw something crawling in the corner of my eye. What is it? A spider again. I jumped up onto my feet and started to freak out. I went over to get some kleenex (like ten) and turn around...and it is GONE! The spider had crawled underneath my bed. Because I had the experience of finding a spider inside my bed with me, I have decided to sleep on the couch tonight. I am disgusted and scared to sleep in my bed. I hope that spider dies under my bed...or just comes out of my room.
(I will not post a picture of a spider because I can't stand looking at them. When I look at them I just feel like I have thousands of spiders crawling all over me. Just like the feeling I get when people talk about shots. But thats another story of itself.)
Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment