9.02.2010

Fabulous End to Summer.

School has come around, yet again.
I was excited for this semester to start
(mainly because I am ready to get on with my life).
But, I was also sad that it was starting.
One more week of summer is all I wanted.
Is that too much to ask for?

Well my friends and I decided to go out with a bang.
We wanted to end the summer on a good note.
So we were going to go repelling with our ward in the morning,
but there was a change of plans with that one.
So instead some of us went to Lexi's.
We layed out and swam a bit.
Claire's crazy flips.
Love this photo.
Courtesy of Claire.

After Lexi's house we went to get massages for Veronica's birthday.
Since we did that for mine, we decided to carry it on.
Some had interesting experiences this time.
But, still a nice relaxing time.

Then we ended the day with one of our favorite places,
CAFE RIO!!
Pork Barbacoa is where its at! LOVE!! <3
We saw the Cafe Rio bus outside,
so we decided to take a few pictures.

And of course, the butt pose.
Always gotta have it.
Claire and I love how everyone has their own signature pose.
(From Right to Left)
Lexi: The Diva.
Veronica: The Classic Pose.
Mynor: The Funny Guy.
Claire: The Sassy Star.
Ashton: The Male Vogue.
Mike: The RM.
Emily: The "I love my butt".

Lexi, Claire, and I ended the night with cutting up a TON of hearts,
then a little photobooth sesh. (always fun).
Then we went to heartattack, gummybear, and swedish fish
Veronica's car for her 19th birthday!!
Whose eye is whose?
1.
2.
3.
We finally took a "normal" picture after about 100.
And here is what we did to Veronicas car...

Another post to come later today.
Until then... adios.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Claire 2. Difficult but I am going with Emily??? 3. Lexie

    The love the last two posts...

    ReplyDelete