9.23.2010

Well Lately...

Lately...I have been super busy.
Life is just crazy.
Which is fine. I don't mind it.
Being busy is good.

1. I am finally in my last semester...
at Golden West.
I am taking:
1. History (1876-present)
2. Math (College Algebra)
3. Education (Computer Technology for teachers)
4. English (Critical Thinking)
This semester is not as easy as i was thinking it was going to be.
History and English require a LOT of reading.
And Math and Education include a LOT of assignments.
My teachers didn't hold back on assigning work and reading at all.
They threw it right at me the first week of school.
But what should I have expected? It's college.

2. I am still teaching piano.
(and I don't want "still" to sound like i hate it.)
I have about three months of teaching left.
I am extremely sad about it.
And I believe they are sad about it too.
I really don't want to leave them.
They all have a special place in my heart.
And they all know how to put a smile on my face.
I love them all so much.

3. I am planning things for Utah:
*Buying clothes and boots.
*Budgeting.
*Finding a place to live.
*Figuring out registration.
*Debating when I start classes up at UVU.
*Finding out the residency policy.
*Looking for a job.
So much to do in so little time.
Moving in 3 months...yikes!
So excited.

4. Watching LOST!
My parents bought Netlix for our wii.
I was looking for something to watch one day while baking.
So I turned LOST on.
And what do you know.....
I got addicted.
It is so incredibly good.
I started it about 3-3 1/2 weeks ago
and I am half way through season 3.
3 more to go.

5. Taking a trip up to UTAH!
Dana, Claire, and I (and maybe one other)
are taking a trip up to Utah in a week.
Next Thursday we will be leaving in the early morning (5am)
to start out travels.
We will spend the weekend there.
*Go to conference.
*Check out places for me to live.
*Possibly look for some jobs available.
*Party.
And whatever else comes up.
We are all very excited.
I love going to conference....and I love love love seeing Heidi!
Can't wait!! :)

Well...thats about it.
Oh and heres a few pictures that I love.

Have a grand ol' weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment