8.31.2010

She's Gone Country.

Ever since Heidi came home,
I have been listening to a whole lot of country music.
I absolutely love it.
I never thought I would like country this much.
But for the past 2 1/2 weeks I have basically only listened to country.
Yes, you may think I am crazy...
But if you just take some time to listen to it...
I guarantee you will love it.

Some of my favorite artists and their songs are:

LADY ANTEBELUM:
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Hello World
- If I Knew Then
- Long Gone
- Slow Down Sister
- When You Got A Good Thing

KELLIE PICKLER:
- Don't You Know You're Beautiful
- Best Days Of Your Life
- Makin' Me Fall In Love Again

SHE & HIM:
- I Put a Spell On You
- I Thought I Saw Your Face
- Me And You
- Sweet Darlin'
- Take It Back
- You Really Got a Hold On Me

CARRIE UNDERWOOD:
- All-American Girl
- Crazy Dreams
- I'll Stand By You
- Inside Your Heaven
- Jesus, Take The Wheel
- Play On
- We're Young And Beautiful

RASCALL FLATTS:
- Backwards (Acoustic)
- Bless The Broken Road
- Life Is a Highway
- What Hurts The Most

SHANIA TWAIN:
- Rock This Country
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman
- That Don't Impress Me Much

TAYLOR SWIFT:
- Change
- Forever & Always (Piano Version)
- Jump Then Fall
- Love Story
- White Horse
- Should've Said No

Now that I have introduced you to SOME good music...
GO LISTEN!!
You will love it :)

Well...until next time.

Here is just a glimpse of what is to come...


1 comment: