1.11.2010

My Favorite Things...

Today's post is a list of some of my favorite things:
{In no specific order}

1. My Family
2. The Scriptures
3. Cafe Rio
4. My Friends
5. Spaghetti
6. The Temple
7. French Toast
8. T.V. Shows (The Bachelor, The Office, Seinfeld, SYTYCD, etc.)
9. Rummikub
10. The Beach


Along with today's post will be one of my favorite pictures:
{This is a picture that I sent to Blake.
The kids and I did it just for him.
They were so excited for me to send it.
And he loved getting it.}

4 comments:

  1. CAFE RIO is in front of your friends??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah sorrrry. i like it so so so much better. hahah no i am kidding (okay maybe not) but i did say IN NO SPECIFIC ORDER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh well the font was small haha i was confused

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you worry Claire. Cafe Rio and my friends are probably equal.

    ReplyDelete