1.08.2010

Perfect Day.

She decided she wanted to wake Erin and I up to go potty at 2:30 am.
Then wouldnt go back to sleep...
So I had to sleep on the couch.
Then she woke me up at 5:30 am
for some breakfast.
Erin and I didn't get that much sleep.
Well, I got more than Erin though.




Today Erin and I decided to take our favorite dog on a nice walk at the beach.





Buckman was so excited.
He was shaking like crazy in the car.









Until I rolled down the window for him...
he was loving it.




Buckman with two of his sisters! :)






















Later today I was able to go to one of my
favorite places.
The temple is the most peaceful place
that I can go to.
I love being able to go to the temple and not worry about anything.
I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE!





Now I get to spend the rest of this night
with these two lovely ladies.
I love them.



1 comment:

  1. wish i could have gone to baptisms!
    hope you had fun with the crankster and spirkalot! miss you in chi-town!

    ReplyDelete