1.20.2010

Who Knew...

Today I was cleaning my room and in walks Erin with some news.
Here's how it went:

Erin:"Did Wes text you too? "
Me: "No. Why?"
Erin: "He just said that there is a tornado warning in Orange County!"
Me: *Silence.My hands immediately rose to my face,&covered my mouth.*
Erin: *Laughing*
Me: "WHAT?! Why are you laughing? This is scary."
Erin: *Walks out of room*

I then told a couple people and then started to watch FOX11 news.
I wanted to stay updated.
Luckily, everything was fine here.
Just a scary moment that has just happened.

Lesson from this:
ALWAYS BE PREPARED FOR THE UNEXPECTED!!
*My emergency backpack is sitting in my closet. Ready to be taken out, rolled right along side me (yes, it is a rolling backpack), and used at any given time.*

{Picture of the tornado down at the Huntington Beach Pier.}


1 comment:

  1. i heard that picture was from a long time ago, cuz look there are no other buildings on it. whered the bate house go? haha its a hoax! but it is RAD.

    ReplyDelete