8.07.2009

First Bloggggg

So this is officially my first blog.  I have been looking at other peoples blogs and they have inspired me to make my own blog.  I do not know how well I will do at keeping up with this, but we will just have to wait to see how it goes.  

This first blog is going to be about So You Think You Can Dance (also known as: my favorite show).  On Tuesday I was able to attend the taping of Wednesday nights show with Dana, Sara, and Cristen.  We drove all the way to Hollywood and had the time of our lives.  So we may not have had the best seats, but it was still awesome.  Last night was the finale of this season.  This makes me so sad that it is over.  What ever will I do on my Wednesday and Thursday nights now?  The final four were Brandon, Kayla, Evan, and Jeanine.  I was really hoping that Kayla would win, but she got the fourth place. Then came Evan, then Brandon, and the WINNER is JEANINE!  Congratulations Jeanine!!  :)
Alright that is it for now.  Hopefully there will be more blogs to continue after this first one.  I have a list of things to write about, so this will keep me motivated.  I have been so excited the past few days to start a blog.  Thanks to all of those who have inspired me to do this.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment