8.10.2009

CRV Baby

You might have heard that I got a new car....you heard RIGHT!!!! The new love of my life is my 2000 Honda CRV.  It is such a beauty.  My family and I are still trying to come up with an official name, so when we decide I will inform all.  Today was my first day of being able to drive it, and I just can't stop.  All I want to do is take people on rides.  I stopped at the Dahl's today, and they were so excited.  They all hopped in and were ready to go.  So I took them all for a ride (they had to take turns of course).  Want a ride?  She/he (don't know the gender yet) is a beauty.  Let me know if you think of a clever name. 
I have now officially handed down the family car.  Good ol' Goldie!  
I would like to thank the man behind this all....my father.  He found the car at his work and got a great deal on it.  He then spent his nights fixing it.  He would stay after work until 8 or 8:30 for about a week to get this fixed.  He is the most amazing father.  I cannot thank him enough.  I brought him lunch so many times, but nothing I do or give to him will equal what he has done for me.  I am so grateful for my dad.  I love my dad so much! <3>

1 comment:

  1. yay! congrats on the new car :) and love the blog!!! yay for new bloggers...love ya cuz!

    ReplyDelete