8.09.2009

Farewell Elder Kinney

This blog is a tribute to my dear friend Andrew Kinney.
He reports to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on Wednesday, August 12, 2009.  He will be in the MTC until September, when he will then leave for the mission field: Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo East Mission.  Andrew and I have been such great friends for about five years now.  I will miss him but I want him to know how excited I am for him.  He is going to be one of the best missionaries that I know.  Here are some pictures to remember our fun times together.
Andrew, Alissa, Marissa, and I on his 19th Birthday.
Heidi, Andrew, and I at the Draper Temple Open House.
Hilary, Andrew, and I in Hawaii showing off out "tattoos."
Andrew and I at Graduation
GOOD LUCK ELDER KINNEY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment