3.20.2012

Success!!

Spring Break was a success!!
My mother and I got a lot of planning done.
Here's what we got up until this point:
Sealing scheduled.... check
Photographer...check
Reception Site...check
Florist....check
Invites order and stuffed.... check
Dress.... check
Decorations....check
(just have to make them all now)
Decision on food/desserts....check
Bridesmaids outfits....check
I am sure there is more that I am just not thinking about right now.
So much on my mind. It's a busy time!!

Blake and I are getting more and more excited everyday!!
I can hardly believe how fast time is starting to go.
66 more days!!

OH! And Blake finally told me where we will be going on our honeymoon.....
CRUISE TO MEXICO!!
I have never been on a cruise, AND I have never been to Mexico.
SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!

Now to work on finding us a place to live!!

I can hardly wait to become Mrs. Emily Miller :)


No comments:

Post a Comment